Canberra Contemporary Art Space offers a unique and vibrant program of exhibitions, public programs, professional development initiatives, residencies and publications in Canberra.
Any donation, no matter how small goes a long way to help us to further develop the opportunities we are able to provide.
Donations are fully tax deductible and contribute directly to our endeavours to provide ongoing support for contemporary artists and audiences in the ACT and surrounds.
How your donations are used:
- $50 enables us to publish online catalogues for exhibitions at Gorman Arts Centre
- $100 helps to provide training and professional development for young practitioners in the ACT
- $250 enables us to bring visiting artists and curators to the ACT providing networking opportunities, professional development and collaboration
- $500 assists an emerging artist to produce a new body of work for exhibition through the studio residency program
- $1000 enables us to maintain and obtain new equipment such as lighting, projectors and audio-visual technology to continue to produce exhibitions at the cutting edge of innovation